eLearn Academy is not an option that works for everyone. It does, however, provide flexibility for students where the traditional school week does not work.
Some of the factors that help a student to be successful include:
1. Discuss your options with your home school counselor.
2. If you decide you want to pursue enrollment further, call ERC and request that an eLearn Questionnaire be completed.
3. If you meet the criteria, you will be contacted to let you know.
4. Your home school will make a referral to eLearn Academy.
5. You will be given an Enrollment Packet and, once completed, your student will be scheduled for Orientation.
If you would like to come for a tour, please call the Educational Resource Center at (559) 457-6139. You can also contact us at eLearnAcademy@FresnoUnified.org.